It is not a must to go to the gym for having thin thighs and toned legs; you can do efficient exercises at home as well. Everything consists of being patient. The training that is proposed in this article will not last more than 15 to 20 minutes, and it is leisure enough so that you would not feel exhausted in any way after finishing it. It would be ideal to do this training program on a daily basis, every morning, before going to work. This is how you will not feel numb anymore after 8 hours spent with work, by standing on the chair in the office.
If you do not have patience to do these exercises on a daily basis, a good solution is to go cycling; this is also very efficient for burning fats deposited on the thighs and for toning your legs. Of course, you can combine the exercises for legs with the bicycle and results will show up earlier.
How can thigh exercises help you?
One of the most common trouble spots in women is thighs and hips. You will be able to remove excessive fat deposited on your hips and ties with the right exercises. The truth is that none of the training programs (if performed properly and regularly) will focus exclusively on your thighs and perhaps, your hips, because fat from your overall body will be eliminated.
The training that is proposed for you in this article works very well on the inferior thighs as well that is usually hard to train. So, what are the exercises that help you to gain thin thighs and toned legs?
- Lie down on one side, by leaning on your elbow. Keep one foot on the floor and the other one bent. Lift up your leg from the floor 30 to 35 times. Repeat this movement with the other leg as well.
- Lie down on your back, by leaning on your elbows, with knees bent and hands under the seating area of your body. Lift up your legs with knees bent and then depart and stretch them. Repeat this exercise 30 to 35 times.
- This exercise resembles very much with the one described in exercise 1; the only difference is that the bent leg is placed behind the stretched leg. This movement needs to be repeated 30 to 35 times, on both sides.
- Sit down on your butt and with your elbows press the inside of your knees outwards. Try to keep your feet flat on the floor. This exercise is efficient for burning fats deposited on the lower thighs.
- Lie down on one side, with one leg bent and the other one stretched. The stretched leg needs to be lifted with slight movements 30 to 35 times. Repeat this movement for both sides.
- Lie down on your back, leaning on your elbows and legs lifted up high. Depart your legs at 30 degrees and then at 60 degrees.
You will successfully obtain thin thighs and toned legs, if you do these exercises correctly and on a regular basis.