Do you want an enviable posterior? You have several exercises for the buttocks that you can integrate in your daily training schedule for this purpose. The good news is that these exercises help with weight loss and have effects on other areas of the body as well, such as the waist, thighs, shins and arms.
- Spangle: this exercise is part of the simplest exercises for the buttocks. In this situation, you need to stay in the dog position by leaning on your knees and palms. Make sure to place a pillow on which to put your knees, so they would not hurt during and after the exercise. Lift one leg up sideways as much as you can, and then come back to the initial position without uniting your knees. Do this exercise 20 times for each leg and remain in the lifted position every time for about 3 seconds.
- Basin lifting: lie down on your mattress on your back with your palms oriented towards the floor and knees bent, by taking your heels as close as possible to your basin. Then, lift up your basin as much as you can, stay in this position for 3 seconds and come back to the initial position. Repeat these movements 10 times for firm buttocks.
- The Scorpion: in order to do this exercise for the buttocks, you need to stay in the dog position, by leaning on your palms and knees. Lift one leg backwards as much as you can, so that your heel would get to your basin`s level. This is the best exercise for firm buttocks. When you lifted your leg, hold it in the air for 3 seconds. For both legs, at least 10 lifts are preferred.
- The Fan: lie down on the floor in the dog position, by leaning on your palms and knees. To protect your knees, place a soft pillow under them. Lift your leg stretched parallel to the floor and from this level, start doing as high lifts as you can, without bending your knee, like you would draw a fan with your leg. Do 20 of such lifts and then switch legs. This exercise will help you get rid quickly of the unpleasant aspect of your thighs.
- Dancing and jumping: you can try some energetic jumps with the rope or invest 30 minutes a day in which you happily and energetically dance, with as ample movements as possible, so that you would work out all of your body areas.
- The balance: from the standing position, with stretched legs, lift up one leg (both of your legs remain stretched during the whole exercise) and lift your arms as well stretched parallel to the floor. Look ahead and try to stay in this position for 30 seconds. It is possible that initially your muscles would shake, but over time they will get toned very well. Do this exercise on each leg.
- Cycling: we already know that those who are cycling have an enviable posterior, just because the bicycle works on the thigh and buttocks muscles. If you don`t know how to ride the bike or don`t have time for this, you can try a room bicycle. At least 10 minutes of cycling are recommended a day.