It is often said that walking brings a beautiful posterior. This is something we need to agree with, but the truth is that there are even better methods for accelerating this process: doing proper exercises for buttocks purposes. More and more women choose cars as their common transportation method which is something concerning and not at all beneficial for their physical aspect.
However, there is no need to misunderstand things: there is nothing wrong with female drivers but it is recommended that you leave your car at home at least one day a week. To meet this problem, we developed a specific training for the posterior and leg muscles. There is nothing spectacular, because simplicity and efficiency is the key of these exercises. There are no wonder exercises that only couches know, but several training techniques that can maximize the effects of a basic exercise.
Here are several myths related to bulging posterior:
- Gluteu muscle (buttocks) is a relatively large muscle group which must be requested with a considerable load. Lifting the leg to the back or side waving legs will have an insignificant impact on this group of muscles. You need an intensive and well-structured training!
- Aerobic classes entitled abs&butt or rebound will help you to get rid of excessive fats and will offer muscle tone for the gluteal, but they will never contribute to the development of this muscle group.
- Squats and stretching are ruining the colon? On the contrary, tens of people practiced this training system and none of them complained about colon problems. Your bones are stronger than the concrete and support a weight of several tons, so there should be nothing to stop you from obtaining your goal that you want to fulfill.
Simple exercises for a bulging posterior
We will now focus on 4 exercises inspired from the `60s-`70s training, and they will bring you results that you never believed it was possible to achieve before. This training is based on only squats, stretching, lunges and sprints. You don`t need anything else because simplicity and efficiency are the premises of this training.
- Squats with dumbbell: 5 series x 10 repeats
Use a loading that allows you to execute only 10 repeats under control. Don`t forget that you`re not at the aerobic class, but a training that focuses on efficiency and results. Position the sole of your feet at the level of your hips and place the dumbbell on your superior back, right under your neck. The weight of the dumbbell needs to exactly fall between the sole of your feet (in the center). With a little attention, you won`t face any problems with balance and balancing weight. You don`t have to be afraid; chances of injury are higher in the locker room while changing, unlike doing squats with a perfect form of execution.
If you want to force your limits a little bit, try to execute as many repeats as possible at every series, and if you reach to exceed 10 repeats, it means that you have to add a little more weight. To stimulate your posterior, get down as much as you can in the squat, without arching your back.
- Stretching with dumbbell: 5 series x 10 repeats
In terms of stretching or dead lifts, thanks to the favorable biomechanical position, you can lift considerably higher weight than in case of squats. The difference between the two movements consists of the main articulation that we will use: in terms of squats, it was about the knees, but in case of stretching we focus on the articulation of the hips. Choose a weight that you can control at the beginning. To activate your posterior, maintain only a slight knee flexion.
- Lunges: 5 series x 10 steps with each leg
Lunges are excellent exercises for gluteal development, because they activate almost every fiber of it, and because it is a dynamic movement, you can increase cardiac rhythm and get rid of several extra pounds in the same time. Be careful not to exceed with your knees the edge of your foot that`s in the front, and its sole needs to be permanently on the floor. Keep your back straight and look forward! To focus even more on gluteal development, try to do the step as long as possible.
- 10 sprints in the HIIT (high intensity interval training) system
Sprints are the best ally you have in your fight against weight and flat buttocks. However, it is recommended that you choose the stadium in the detrimental treadmill because it doesn’t capture the same movement from the biomechanics point of view. Choose a distance that you feel comfortable with and sprint to the end. Go slightly to the point from where you started and lower your heart rate by a full inhale and exhale. When you feel that you heart is beating at an acceptable level, repeat this exercise at least 5 times.